Trainee (f/m/d) - SAP Analyst - Europe
Program Start: September 2019
Our 400,000 experts support top customers worldwide every day. From strategic IT consulting to innovative software solutions & services – at TCS you get to experience it all!
Traveling & gaining international work experiences is what you would love to combine? You are a team player & want to make a difference in a global Top 4 IT services company? Grow@TCS – our European Talent Program – is the perfect choice for you!
Being a TCS trainee, you have the unique opportunity to experience the diversity of India while being perfectly prepared for the job. Together with trainees from all over Europe you will embark on a 3-month journey to the land of culinary delights and temples. Basic & project-specific training will help you to easily integrate yourself into our company. After your return you can apply your newly acquired knowledge in TCS projects in your home country as well as in other European countries. Go for it & take the opportunities!
By the way: while developing your career at TCS, you can deepen your knowledge in the area that interests you most, e.g. SAP Project Management, Functional Analysis.
Your TCS Impact
- Work in international SAP projects e.g. implementation, upgrade and roll-out for our well-known customers
- Prepare and execute workshops & training
- Design and implement customer-specific SAP solutions
- Support during all test phases
- Be the interface between business and IT
- Assist in our SAP-Presales activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline or business studies
- First practical SAP experience gained as an intern or working student
- Fluent in German & English
- IT affinity, creativity and enthusiasm for digital transformation and process optimization
- High motivation to learn & develop
- Analytical abilities and presentation skills
- Enjoy working in intercultural & diverse teams
- High ability to communicate & competent appearance towards customers
- Open to travel and work within Europe
- Develop your career in one of the Top 4 global IT companies
- Be part of the diverse TCS Family from day 1 with an unlimited contract
- Taking responsibility for agile and target-oriented projects
- Gain technical, professional & intercultural competencies
- Work for well-known international customers across various industries
- Join our sports and family events & CSR Volunteering projects