Business Development Manager, TCS ADD Platform Solutions (d/m/w)
Startdatum: ab sofort
Gestalten Sie Ihre IT-Karriere bei einem außergewöhnlichen Technologieunternehmen: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) führt internationale Top-Kunden mit mehr als 450.000 Expertinnen und Experten in die digitale Zukunft.
The position will be primarily responsible for business development of the ‘Award-Winning’ advanced drug development suite of ‘TCS ADD Platform’ solutions offered in SaaS and BPaaS models.
This is a refine software products & clinical services sales role focused on solving pressing business challenges for life science companies performing clinical trials, extending across the entire clinical R&D value chain by harnessing next-gen digital technologies integrated with intellectual property (IP) assets of TCS. Our solutions help the sponsors to:
· Foster optimized study planning
· Accelerate study setup and execution
· Manage comprehensive and new data sources
· Derive meaningful insights
· Enable adherence to safety and regulatory needs
· Improve patient engagement
· Support adaptive trials
Career Experience & Skills
- Minimum 10 years of industry software and/or clinical services Business development experience in Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, CRO, or other Life Science Industries with a proven network of relationships in R&D space – especially in the clinical development area, preferred.
- Ability to apply critical & strategic thinking to each opportunity to define a Winning strategy.
- Ability to professionally prepare for meetings with required information & documents/ presentations.
- Comfortable in dealing with and presenting to C-level executives on the overall value proposition.
- Experience structuring complex deals across the clinical R&D value chain.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all internal stakeholders – (Product Owners, IT Services for solutioning RFx/Pro-active proposals, Legal & Finance for Contract Negotiation and Delivery functions, etc.), any external partners and stakeholders.
- Perform qualification and discovery sessions with new clients to drive & increase pipeline growth by identifying clear benefits & business value drivers for the client.
- Experience with sales forecasting, pipeline management, territory plan development leading to targets achievement.
- Strong track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- University degree
- Working knowledge of Industry relevant technology products & solutions.
- Working knowledge of Drug Discovery & Development Life Cycles and Clinical Services across clinical trials, clinical data management, clinical operations analytics & insights, patient safety, regulatory, and scientific affairs as it relates to pharmaceuticals and molecular diagnostics.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders.
- A creative, analytical and natural sales ‘hunter’ with an eye for detail.
- Self-motivated and directed with ability to work autonomously.
- Strong executive presentation skills.
- Flexible to work across Time zones with teams in North America and India.
- Willingness to travel
- Very good German and English language skills
Flexible Arbeitszeiten • Betriebliche Altersvorsorge • Barrierefreiheit • Gesundheitsmaßnahmen • Betriebsarzt • Coaching • Parkplatz • Gute Anbindung • Mitarbeiterrabatte • Mitarbeiterhandys • Mitarbeiterevents • Internetnutzung
Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.