Clinical Operations Innovation Leader (d/m/w)
Startdatum: ab sofort
Gestalten Sie Ihre IT-Karriere bei einem außergewöhnlichen Technologieunternehmen: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) führt internationale Top-Kunden mit mehr als 450.000 Expertinnen und Experten in die digitale Zukunft.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Drive and co-lead the strategic development of TCS ADD offering for clinical operations
- Facilitate further embedding & shaping of all TCS ADD offerings in pharma industry in close collaboration with TCS ADD platform development leads, marketing and sales team.
- Provide leadership support to pharma leaders and teams to design and shape innovative programs in-line with their needs, using TCS ADD offerings in a flexible way.
- Provide strategic input on innovations and emerging solutions in the TCS ADD portfolio
- Support with identifying new leads for strategic partnerships for TCS ADD offerings.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to design external communications strategies (e.g. translate in easy to understand business language) and drive TCS ADD platform awareness.
- Provide support to cross-industry initiatives for setting up next generation of clinical trials
- Attend/represent TCS ADD offerings at various industry conferences, meetings and events.
- Be aware of relevant developments & innovative trends in pharma industry
Qualifications and education
- Master’s degree in sciences (e.g. e.g. biology, biomedical, pharmacist) or equivalent by expertise. PhD is an advantage
- At least 8 years of global drug development experience gained at Pharma Companies or Clinical Research Organizations (CROs), as well as good insights of innovative trends ongoing in Clinical Operations, is required.
- In-depth hands-on expertise in at least 3 of the following clinical operations domains is required: risk-based monitoring, data-driven site feasibility, supply management, data management, data standardization and end-to-end clinical trial management oversight.
- Expertise in other clinical research domains like e.g. regulatory or safety is an advantage.
- Expertise with ethics committees, patient advocacy & site advocacy organizations, non-profit organizations, innovative vendors is an advantage.
- Track record of building respect and trust with customers, employees and other internal and external stakeholders and partners. Strong senior management connections and cross-pharma connections (e.g. leadership role in cross-industry forums like Transcelerate) is an advantage.
- Outstanding presentation skills with ability to concisely present information in clear and understandable format and translate state-of-art technology concepts into easy-to-understand operational language.
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation skills, facilitation skills and ability to drive for clarity and results when faced with ambiguity.
- Fluent in English and German
Flexible Arbeitszeiten • Betriebliche Altersvorsorge • Barrierefreiheit • Gesundheitsmaßnahmen • Betriebsarzt • Coaching • Parkplatz • Gute Anbindung • Mitarbeiterrabatte • Mitarbeiterhandys • Mitarbeiterevents • Internetnutzung
Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.