Clinical Supply Management Innovation Leader (d/m/w)
Startdatum: ab sofort
Gestalten Sie Ihre IT-Karriere bei einem außergewöhnlichen Technologieunternehmen: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) führt internationale Top-Kunden mit mehr als 450.000 Expertinnen und Experten in die digitale Zukunft.
- Responsible for overall advisory in supply management solutions (e.g. drug labeling, packaging & shipments, bio-sampling tracking) and innovative trends in this domain (e.g. eLabel, smart packages) at a global level
- Co-leads the strategic positioning & roadmap of supply management solutions
- Co-leads thought leaderships (e.g. publications) and external visibility (e.g. webinars, conferences) for supply management solutions
- Co-leads content authoring for supply management solutions
- Co-leads strategic external collaborations (e.g. Ethics Committees, Health Authorities) and partnerships (e.g. suppliers) for supply management solutions
- Support business development team with industry network connects and go-to-market strategy supply management solutions
- Co-leads customer presentations & workshops for supply management solutions
- Participate & provide inputs for innovative days & cross-pharma meetings for supply management solutions
- Master’s degree in sciences (e.g. e.g. biology, biomedical, pharmacist) or equivalent by expertise. PhD is an advantage
- At least 6 years of global drug development experience in supply management solutions gained preferably at top-15 pharma companies or clinical research organizations (CROs)
- In-depth hands-on expertise in supply management solutions, needs and challenges (e.g. drug labeling, packaging & shipments, bio-sampling tracking) and innovative trends in this domain (e.g. eLabel, smart packages) at a global level. Good insight in regulatory requirements and challenges at a global level is highly recommended.
- Expertise with stakeholder engagements (e.g. patient advocacy & site advocacy organizations, non-profit organizations) and other research domains (e.g. regulatory, safety) is an advantage.
- Track record of building respect and trust with customers, employees and other internal and external stakeholders and partners. Broad cross-pharma senior management network & preferably cross-industry forum expertise (e.g. Transcelerate, IMI, ISPE)
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to translate technology in a clear & easy-to-understand language
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation skills, facilitation skills and ability to drive for clarity and results when faced with ambiguity.
- Very good German and English language skills
Flexible Arbeitszeiten • Betriebliche Altersvorsorge • Barrierefreiheit • Gesundheitsmaßnahmen • Betriebsarzt • Coaching • Parkplatz • Gute Anbindung • Mitarbeiterrabatte • Mitarbeiterhandys • Mitarbeiterevents • Internetnutzung
Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.